A STUNNING COUNTRY WEDDING / RAIN OR
SHINE LOVE PREVAILS | PHOTOGRAPHIEZ VOTRE HISTOIRE
Have I mentioned how much I love it when couples choose to marry somewhere sentimental?! Well…. it really doesn’t get better than Gemma and David’s incredible country wedding in their own backyard (… if a beautiful country property classifies as a backyard!). In true Victorian style the weather was unpredictable however, rain or shine love prevailed! Gemma and David’s wedding ceremony was nestled under the cover of Australian gum trees, witnessed by their family and loved ones (both two-legged and four). Thank you so much for having me Gemma and David.
*** Highlights ***
**** From the beginning ****
PLANNING A COUNTRY WEDDING
Planning a wedding is never an easy task. It requires a lot of commitment, foresightedness, expertise, and most importantly patience. This is especially true if you are planning a country wedding since you have to take into account plenty of things in order to ensure that the most important day of your life goes smoothly. It is always a good idea to have a checklist of items to think about and plan for your countryside wedding accordingly. This will not only help you share the burden and responsibility with others, it will also ensure that everything is taken care of in a timely manner.
So without wasting any time let us have a look at some of the important items placed in a chronological order that you need to include in your checklist for planning a country wedding. No need to worry – most of the items on the list are easy and can be completed in a matter of hours or days.
- Reserve Date & Venue – country wedding venues are very popular but often very limited, therefore they fill up quickly. If you have finalized the date of your wedding, it is best to reserve your favorite country wedding venue right away.
- Book Vendors – a country wedding means that you will have to make all the necessary arrangements on your own. From booking a caterer to shortlisting a photographer and from selecting a florist to finding the right entertainer, make sure to book them in advance to avoid any unnecessary delays and complications. Make sure to select any those individuals or companies who have extensive experience in organizing, managing, and planning a country wedding.
- Pick out your Wedding Dresses – once you have reserved a wedding venue and booked all the vendors, half of the trouble is over. Now you need to think about your wedding dresses, jewelry, makeup, hairstyle, etc. Select your wedding dress and your bridesmaids’ dresses at least 3-4 months in advance to give you enough room for any alterations. Similarly, book your wedding makeup artist and hairstylist in advance to avoid any late refusals.
- Purchase Wedding Invitation Cards – the wedding invitation card you will select for your wedding will help your wedding guests have an idea about the tone of your wedding and what type of function to expect. Make sure to include special instructions and a location map in our wedding invitation card and send it to your guests at least 1 month in advance.
- Figure Out Wedding Gifts, Favors, & Decorations – since you have decided to go with a country style wedding, you need to select your wedding gifts, favors, and decorations accordingly.
- Purchase Your Wedding Rings – purchasing a wedding ring that will go perfectly with your wedding dress and also match the rustic wedding style is never easy. Give yourself enough time to choose, order, sized, and engrave a perfect wedding ring.
- Finalize Ceremony & Reception Details – just a few days before the big day, sit with all your vendors, friends, family members, event managers or anyone involved in the planning process to finalize all the fine details of the ceremony and the reception.
The simple trick to planning a country wedding is to communicate with all the stakeholders such as event managers, bakers, caterers, photographer, vendors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and anyone involved in the planning process on regular basis. This will not only minimize any problems, it will also make the entire planning process a breeze.